Low Noise Cage Control ValvesWe believe in Simple & Creative
Low Noise Cage Control Valves
Model No. KA-10C_K
- Low Noise Cage Control Valve
- PN 16/40/64 ; ANSI 150/300/600
- Size: DN 40 ~ 200 ; NPS 1-1/2” ~ 8”
- Cage double seated seal
- Large guiding area in plug and cage ensures stable operation
- Cage with many small holes eliminates erosion caused by cavitation
- Body is equipped with diversion wing
·Applicable to compressible liquids such as vapor, air and natural gas.
·Especially suitable for high temperarure, high pressure or high pressure drop processing lines.
·Cage double deated seal, large guiding area in plug and cage ensures stable operation, cage with many small holes
eliminates erosion caused by cavitation, body is equipped with diversion wing.
·DN 40~200 NPS 1-1/2"~8"
·PN 16. 40, 100 ANSI 150, 300,600
·Flanged: FF, RF, RJ FM
·Standard: AMSE B16.5
JIS B 2001, GB / T 9113
·Welded: SW(≦50) BW(≧65)
·Standards: ASME B 16.11
ASME B 16.25
Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Steel
Plug and Seat Materials:
·Plug: 316, 316L, 304+STL, 316+STL, 17-4PH
·Seat: 316, 316L, 17-4PH, PTFE
Flow Characteristics and Maximum Flow Coefficients:
·Close to liner
·Cv valve: 11 to 850
Shutoff Class (ASME B16.104)
·Metal seat: Class Ⅲ
Available Actuator Types:
·HA or VA 6 pneumatic actuators and 3610L electronic actuators